Being a professional gardener for over 5 years and a hobbyist for almost 15, I know that taking care of the lawn edges can become a serious problem. To prevent this issue or even solve it on the spot, experts created a special tool called a lawn edger. Recently I’ve tested a few instruments for my work, so decided to write an unbiased review based on my tests at work. The criteria and results are explained below.
Selling points for these tools:
- Size of your lawn/yard – a bigger yard requires a bigger instrument;
- Gas-based tools are necessary only if you opt for more power and speed;
- The time-consuming factor is extremely important;
- Budget-friendly tools under $30 are more preferable since an edger is not that required on a daily basis;
GrassKiller picked top 3 lawn edgers:
- Electric Lawn Edger is an awesome corded-electric power. Though, it weighs over 16 pounds;
- Greenworks Edger is good for 12 Amp networks, weighs even more – 17.82 lbs;
- Weed Eater Poulan offers a great barrier handlebar;
In addition to these tools, I recommend such brands as Powered Edger, Powered Lawn Edger, Power Head System, Walk Behind Edger, Wheeled Edger Engine, Troy-Bilt Wheeled Edger, Corded Lawn Edger.
If you are interested in a more detailed review of the tools like lawn edgers, please leave your comment and write a feedback. I’d like to discuss the new topics for my new reviews with my dear audience. GrassKiller is going on thanks to your support, much appreciated!
Video Tutorial: Lawn Edger Repair Project